Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun with liturgical songs part 1

So I know I haven't been posting very often. My brain hasn't shutdown, I'm just trying to figure out the direction I'd like to take my blog... but knowing me there will be no direction and I will continue rambling as usual.

Anyway, I woke up early this morning and figured I'd have a little fun w/ my PC doing some recordings. Sound quality isn't all that great... no professional stuff here people =) Hope you like it!

Krupa Cheyyaname



Hruyjumathi kalkkirulil dyuthi yulavayi


Maathru vishudha


Jananee Parishudha

5 comments:

~gina~ said...

Nice job Ciby! =) Is it an all Ciby chorus? Impressive!

Unknown said...

awww..i just heard the songs..now im in tears..that was sooo beautiful..wow..i got goosebumps..thanks for sharing..it truly made my day even more blessed!

Jamie J said...

WOW!! that was amazing! Great job ciby!

Orthodox Mysteries said...

Beautiful job!

I am American Orthodox (in the Serbian jurisdiction).

Could you help me find an English translation of the song "Jananee Parishudha"? I would love to know the words.

In Christ,
-Seraphim

Diocesian GeekSquad said...

The translation is as follows:

Through the prayers of your Mother and of all the Saints, have mercy on us, Our Lord, and have mercy on our departed